Taking care of our client’s when they have a loss is our top priority. Our professional, friendly, and knowledgeable Claims staff is passionate about delivering service that is both extraordinary and valued by our clients. We approach each client with integrity, empathy, and action oriented communication to promptly and effectively resolve your claim.
To report a new loss (24 Hours a Day):
Phone: (800) 459-1690
Fax: (248) 559-0870
To inquire as to the status of an existing claim:
Phone: (877) 263-6468
- It’s always a good idea to keep a detailed inventory (photographs are especially helpful) of your property. Your inventory will be extremely valuable should you ever need to report a claim.
- You should make emergency repairs to protect your home from further damage. Be sure to keep accurate records of your necessary repair expenses.
- Do not make permanent repairs or alter the condition of your home before a claim representative has had an opportunity to survey the damage.
- Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with your claim representative before discarding any items.
- If your residence has been damaged so severely that you are not able to continue to live in your residence, please advise us accordingly when you report the claim.
- If your loss is a result of a third party’s conduct or action, you need to secure as much information about that third party and submit that information at the same time you file your claim.
The above general descriptions of coverages are not a statement of contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements that may be applicable.